- Spokane officer says reducing use of K-9s could do more harm than good
- Are at-home COVID-19 tests worth it?
- KREM investigates: Should fewer politicians sit on the Spokane Regional Health Board?
- Inland Northwest ski resorts prepare for opening day with COVID-19 restrictions in place
- Advocates demand Washington bring out-of-state foster children home after child's death in Michigan
- Spokane police face new challenges in hiring officers amid rising tensions
- 'Lost children': Washington schools work to connect with students left behind by distance learning Investigations
- Seattle Children's appeals court order to release mold-related records Investigations
- Fraudsters filed for Washington unemployment in my name, here’s what stopped them Investigations
- Disappearing blue mailboxes, in Oregon and across the country, are nothing new, U.S. Postal Service records show Investigations
- Real-time updates | Findings in Breonna Taylor case grand jury recordings Investigations
- Brett Hankison pleads not guilty to wanton endangerment charges Investigations
- How 2020 compares to historic Washington wildfire seasons Wildfire
- Two LMPD officers shot, more than 100 people arrested during Wednesday protests Investigations