SPOKANE, Wash. — Washington's top Google search for this year was not a public figure, not an event, but a recipe.
Marry Me Chicken was the most popular 2022 Google search in Washington state.
The chicken recipe has taken the internet by storm and by the looks of it, we understand why.
Marry Me Chicken Recipe:
- 3 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts sliced into thin cutlets
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and melt butter on medium heat
- Brown the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer cooked chicken to plate and cover
- Sautee garlic for one minute or until it's fragrant. Add chicken stock and make sure to use wooden spoon to scrape off any bits stuck to bottom of the pan
- Adjust the heat to medium-low. Add heavy cream and parmesan cheese to the skillet
- Allow sauce to simmer for a few minutes, then season with chili flakes, thyme, and oregano
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste, add sundried tomatoes then put the chicken back in the sauce
- Let the sauce simmer and thicken for a few minutes
- Garnish with chopped fresh basil leaves and serve warm over pasta or rice
HOW TO ADD THE KREM+ APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: Add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KREM in the Channel Store.
Fire TV: Search for "KREM" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.
To report a typo or grammatical error, please email email@example.com.