2021 SPOKANE’S CW22 SILVERWOOD DAY SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the 2021 CW22 Silverwood Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the states of Washington, Idaho, Oregon and Montana who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KREM-TV/KSKN-TV (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., Silverwood Theme Park, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 a.m. (PST) on Monday, June 14, 2021 and end at 11:59 p.m. (P.T.) on Sunday, June 27, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
Sponsor will announce a different “Silverwood Word of the Day” at least six (6) times each calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period during the following times periods each day: 12:00 Midnight to 6:00 a.m. (P.T.); 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon (P.T.); 12:00 Noon to 6:00 p.m. (P.T.); 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (P.T.); 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (P.T.); and 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 Midnight (P.T.). Listen for the word and then enter that day’s “Silverwood Word of the Day” by visiting the official registration page on Sponsor’s website (http://www.krem.com/contests) and completing all the required information and following all posted instructions. If for any reason the “Silverwood Word of the Day” is not announced there will be no eligible entries permitted for that day. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Maximum one (1) entry per person per calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such emails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about Monday, June 28, 2021, twenty-two (22) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received that include at least one correct Silverwood Word of the Day.
5. Prizes and Odds. Twenty-Two (22) Winners will each receive: One (1) Family Fun Pack of Four (4) All-Day Tickets for Saturday, July 10, 2021 to Silverwood Theme Park, 27843 North Hwy 95, Athol, ID 83801. Tickets are valid only for the July 10, 2021 date (ARV: $288.00 per Fun Pack). Winners and their guests must redeem the tickets on the same date. Taxes, parking, concessions, and all other expenses are not included and are the sole responsibility of Winners and their guests.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received from all means of entry.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about Monday, June 28, 2021 at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to the email notification within 72 hours. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to the email notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must show valid photo identification at Will Call, located at the front gate at Silverwood Theme Park, 27843 North Hwy 95, Athol, ID 83801, on July 10, 2021. Prize cannot be picked up prior to July 10, 2021, and tickets are only valid for the July 10, 2021 date. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, for any reason. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Silverwood Theme Park, including cancellations, closings, schedule changes, or amusements.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The 2021 CW22 Silverwood Day Sweepstakes is sponsored by KREM-TV/KSKN-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after July 31, 2021) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), 2021 CW22 Silverwood Day Sweepstakes, KREM-TV, 4103 S. Regal, Spokane, WA 99203. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact email@example.com.
© 2021 KREM-TV