Click HERE to enter to win tickets to the Home Idea Show October 7-9.
The Home Idea Show Ticket Giveaway 2022
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Subject to federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Each promotion is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Washington, Idaho or Montana who are 18 years or older at the time of entry unless otherwise stated. Employees and contractors of the KREM(TV) (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, or any person domiciled with, any such employees or contractors are not eligible to enter or win. You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner, your affidavit of eligibility has been verified, and you have complied with all terms of these rules. If you (or a person you are living with) have won a prize within the last 90 days you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter your name and contact information for a chance to win two tickets to the show; the entry period opens on September 19, 2022 at 12:01 am Pacific Time and closes on October 3, 2022 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time Entry forms, directions, requirements, deadlines and the maximum number of entries allowed are clearly published with each promotion posting and/or advertisement. The Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
4. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: Sweepstakes winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by published sweepstakes deadline. We will be giving out 20 sets of two tickets. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners will be notified at the telephone number, email address and/or U.S. mail address provided on winner’s entry form. Telephone notification: Sponsor will call during regular business at the number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone, after 3 attempts, may result in disqualification or winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Email or mail notification: Sponsor will email or mail notification and affidavit/release forms to the address provided. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners are required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned within the time period specified. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
6. PRIZE TERMS: Tickets are worth $10 each, making the approximate retail value of each prize $20. Taxes, transportation, and all other expenses not expressly included above are not included in the prize and are the sole responsibility of winners. Event subject to cancellation, postponement, or change of venue, start time, or lineup. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 4103 South Regal Street Spokane, WA 99223 within five (5) business days after notification or return of affidavit/release form. Office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. (local time) weekdays. A valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. If the prize involves travel or other benefits for a companion in addition to the winner, persons traveling as guest of the winner must also sign any affidavit or release as Sponsor may require. Acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate any promotion at any time, for any reason. Should a promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the eligible entries received before the termination date.
8. CONSTRUCTION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. DECISIONS AND WINNER NAMES: The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the promotion. For a list of winners or if you have questions on a specific sweepstakes, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “KREM/ATTN: The Home Idea Show Ticket Giveaway 2022”, 4103 South Regal Street Spokane, WA 99223. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Katrina Bosma, 509-710-5562, firstname.lastname@example.org.