Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation In letter to daughter, N.Y. inmate vowed to 'see you on the outside'
- People Josh Hartnett is going to be a dad
- Personal Finance With family finances, it's still battle of the sexes
- Obama can get a home-cooked meal in Kenya
- New York beefs up July 4 weekend security
- Cancer survivor in final stretch of 466-mile run
- America's best hot dogs and burgers
- Mexico bans wild animals in circuses
- Study: Americans' support of First Amendment grows
- JetBlue expands service to Cuba
- Princess Charlotte's christening set to charm
- Aetna buys Humana for $37 billion
Lawmakers buck populace in Confederate flag bastion
12-year-olds can buy fireworks? State laws vary
What 'Back to the Future Part II' predicted for 2015
Report questions 'Watchman' discovery
3D-printed cars moving closer to production
'Born in the USA' boss of July 4th songs
Outlook grim for survival of polar bears, feds say
'I'm a cannibal': victim's neighbor recalls horrific 1970 murder
On 150th anniversary, stats on Salvation Army's impact
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
A GoPro strapped to a helmet caught the collision between a bear cub and a dirt bike rider in Michigan. No one was seriously injured but the video evidence of this close encounter is striking.
These African wild cats are known for their ability to smack birds that are flying up to 15 feet in the air. Watch what happens when a serval at the Cincinnati Zoo takes on a GoPro.
July 4th weekend brings BBQ, fireworks, and family gatherings. It also brings big discounts at your favorite stores. But which sales are worth jumping on, and which ones aren't a deal at all? Money expert Matt Granite has your answers.
Vegetable ice creams might not sound tempting to the average human, but to the animals in Rome's zoo iced fruit and vegetable treats have offered welcome refreshment in the blistering heatwave. Video provided by AFP
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is offering up some do's and don'ts on firework safety ahead of July 4th.
A tubing trip almost turned deadly for two men in Maine after they found themselves trapped in the middle of a raging river. Rescuers used a drone to deliver a life jacket.
When the The New York Times posted a recipe telling us we all had to try peas in our guacamole, the Internet was skeptical.
Ryan and Matt had been friends since they were toddlers. So when a fire engulfed their college house while Matt was inside, Ryan did everything he could to save his best friend's life. In the end, sixty strangers ended up keeping their lives because