· 1-1/2 pounds beef Top Sirloin Steak, cut 1-1/4 inch thick
· 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
· 1 teaspoon minced garlic
· 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
1. Cut beef Top Sirloin Steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Combine seasoning ingredients in medium bowl. Add beef; toss. Alternately thread beef and bell pepper onto six 10-inch skewers.
2. Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once. Season with salt, as desired.