• 4 beef Ranch Steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 5 ounces each)
• 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
• 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
• 1 tablespoon garlic-pepper seasoning
• 1 small tomato, seeded, diced (optional)
1. Combine cucumber and dressing in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Press garlic-pepper seasoning evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 11 minutes (over medium on preheated gas grill, times remain the same) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
3. Serve steaks with cucumber sauce. Garnish with tomato, if desired.
30 minute process.
Makes 4 servings
A perfect entrée for your Fourth of July!