MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. — T-minus 17 days until Super Bowl LIV kicks off at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens.
While the teams who will be playing are still up in the air, the NFL posted on Twitter that Demi Lovato will sing the National Anthem.
It will be her first live performances since surviving a drug overdose in 2018, according to CNN.
It was previously announced that Jennifer Lopez and Shakira will perform the halftime show.
For more information on Super Bowl LIV, click here.
Super Bowl LV will be played at Raymond J. Stadium on Feb. 7, 2021. You'll be able to watch the game on 10News WTSP.
What other people are reading right now:
- Accused carjackers shot, 1 killed by deputies after running over Plant City officer
- Student expelled from private school after photo with rainbow shirt and cake, mom says
- Dog gives birth to lime green puppy named 'Hulk'
- New worm species eats alligator down to its bones
- 5 mountain lions together on video in rarely seen moment
- 3 romaine lettuce outbreaks appear to be over, CDC says
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower