SPOKANE, Wash — The polls are open through Aug. for the Washington primaries and ballot boxes have opened up all over Spokane County in order to prepare for the votes coming through. However, due to construction ongoing in the South Hill and Indian Trail libraries, the two ballot box locations will be closed in the upcoming primaries.
To make up for it, two new locations have opened up. Ballot boxes have been opened in the Hillyard Library and Liberty Park Library for ease of access.
A complete list of ballot box locations are below or on the Spokane County Elections website:
- Elections Office, 1033 W Gardner Ave, Spokane
- Argonne Library, 4322 N Argonne Rd, Spokane
- Central Library, 906 W Main Ave, Spokane
- Hillyard Library, 4110 N Cook St, Spokane
- Liberty Park Library, 402 S Pittsburg St, Spokane
- Moran Prairie Library, 6004 S Regal St, Spokane
- North Spokane Library, 44 E Hawthorne Rd, Spokane
- Shadle Park Library, 2111 W Wellesley Ave, Spokane
- Spokane County Courthouse, 1116 W Broadway Ave, Spokane
- Spokane Transit Authority (STA) Plaza, 701 W Riverside Ave, Spokane
- The Hive, 2904 E Sprague Ave, Spokane
- Cheney Library, 610 First St, Cheney
- Deer Park Library, 208 S Forest Ave, Deer Park
- Airway Heights Library, 1213 S Lundstrom St, Airway Heights
- Fairfield Library, 305 E Main St, Fairfield
- Waverly Town Hall, 225 N Commercial St, Waverly
- Liberty Lake Library, 23123 E Mission Ave, Liberty Lake
- Otis Orchards Library, 22324 E Wellesley Ave, Otis Orchards
- Rockford Town Hall, 20 W Emma St, Rockford
- Medical Lake Library, 321 E Herb St, Medical Lake
Election certification will take place August 16. For more information on this year’s candidates, visit our KREM 2 Voter's Guide for a complete list of all the candidates running this year.
HOW TO ADD THE KREM+ APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: Add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KREM in the Channel Store.
Fire TV: Search for "KREM" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.
To report a typo or grammatical error, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.