SPOKANE COUNTY, Wash --- Spokane County Fire District 4 responded to a house fire Saturday night reportedly started by a ceiling fan.
The fire was near Day Mt Spokane Rd and Patricia in Mead.
Neighbors said the homeowners had recently finished a $30,000 remodel. Everyone got out of the house and no injuries have been reported.
Flames are currently shooting out of the roof. Neighbors say everyone got out and the cause was an electrical fire caused by ceiling fan. pic.twitter.com/EY4jmQRPym— Nathan Brand (@KREMnate) August 6, 2017
House fire near Day Mt Spokane Rd and Patricia is blanketing the entire neighborhood in smoke. pic.twitter.com/dbKxiTrUXN— Nathan Brand (@KREMnate) August 6, 2017