Do you have Spring fever? Are you tired of the way your living room looks? Has the long winter destroyed your yard? The best place to go for help and inspiration is the 43rd Annual Spring SPOKANE HOME & GARDEN SHOW. Hundreds of vendors showcase their latest products and services for the Home, both Inside and Out! Plan on attending for a chance to win a grand prize valued over $15,000, see the latest trends, and get expert advice on all your home remodeling, decorating or building needs.
Rhonda Marks, show owner says, “You won’t want to miss our keynote speaker, Taniya Nayak, popular HGTV host. Nayak will be meeting the public on Friday at 3:30 as well as Saturday at 1p & 3p and presenting her seminar titled, “Inspired Design”…everything you wanted to know about renovating your home: where to begin & how to make it to the finish line. There will be a meet and greet following these times.
We are excited to be hosting a contest that gives you a chance to win two free tickets to the show. Prepare to be inspired!
Spokane Home and Garden Ticket Giveaway
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Subject to federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Each promotion is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Washington, Idaho and Montana (who are 18 years or older at the time of entry unless otherwise stated. Employees and contractors of the KREM(TV) (“Sponsor”), TEGNA, Inc., and each of their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, or any person domiciled with, any such employees or contractors are not eligible to enter or win. You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner, your affidavit of eligibility has been verified, and you have complied with all terms of these rules. If you (or a family member) have won a prize within the last 90 days you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter your name and contact information for a chance to win two tickets to the show. Entry forms, directions, requirements, deadlines and the maximum number of entries allowed are clearly published with each promotion posting and/or advertisement. The Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
4. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: Sweepstakes winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by published sweepstakes deadline. We will be giving out 30 sets of two tickets. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. CONTEST WINNER SELECTION & ODDS. Contest winners will be selected at random. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners will be notified at the telephone number, email address and/or U.S. mail address provided on winner’s entry form. Telephone notification: Sponsor will call during regular business at the number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone, after 3 attempts, may result in disqualification or winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Email or mail notification: Sponsor will email or mail notification and affidavit/release forms to the address provided. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners are required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned within the time period specified. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
7. PRIZE TERMS: Tickets are worth $10 a piece, making the value of each prize $20. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 4103 South Regal Street Spokane, WA 99223 within five (5) business days after notification or return of affidavit/release form. Office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. (local time) weekdays. A valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. If the prize involves travel or other benefits for a companion in addition to the winner, persons traveling as guest of the winner must also sign any affidavit or release as Sponsor may require. Acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
8. PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate any promotion at any time. Should a promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the eligible entries received before the termination date.
9. CONSTRUCTION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. DECISIONS AND WINNER NAMES: The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the promotion. For a list of winners or if you have questions on a specific sweepstakes, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the “name of sweepstakes or contest”, 4103 South Regal Street Spokane, WA 99223