x
Breaking News
More () »

Spokane Valley home likely caught fire from faulty Christmas lights

A family of three adults made it out uninjured with their two dogs. Two cats are missing, but presumed to be unharmed.

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. — The Spokane Valley Fire Department responded to a fire this morning near N Adams and E Rockwell Avenue at 3:15 a.m.

The flames have been extinguished and investigators are currently looking into the cause of the fire. The home has suffered some damage, but the three adults living at the residence managed to escape uninjured with two dogs. Two cats belonging to the family are currently missing.

According to the Spokane Valley Fire Department, the fire started outside near the front door of the home. Officials are saying the cause of the fire is likely linked to faulty Christmas lights and decorations.

This is an ongoing investigation and we will provide more updates as we receive them.

Paid Advertisement

Before You Leave, Check This Out