TAMPA, Fla. — There’s a problem bubbling for one of America’s biggest hard seltzer brands.
“White Claw” seltzer announced there was a shortage of the popular, refreshing, low-calorie drink Friday, CNN Business reported.
CNN reports that the company was working to get stock back up to normal but didn’t have a time frame for when that would be.
Nielsen data showed that the company’s sales skyrocketed over the past year by about 300-percent.
The company told CNN Business it had become a victim to its own success and demand for the drink took off faster than expected.
The company told CNN Business it was allocating product to its distributing partners to keep all its markets as stocked with the hard seltzer as it could.
RELATED: Save Coral, Drink Beer
What other people are reading right now:
- Restaurant shut down following Taco Tuesday roach invasion
- Body of Manatee High School grad who died at Fort Benning returns home
- Deputies: 8-month-old left alone in bathtub nearly drowns, mom charged
- 8-year-old boy fights off mountain lion attack with a stick
- This is why your Tampa water bill will be more expensive
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter