Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Cast iron skillet sets have become the weighted blankets of the culinary world. Every time I feature a deal on a cast iron set — this will now be my third time in almost two decades — they sell out in minutes!
Today I have a new deal to make up for all of the sell-outs — and it can save you a lot of cash!
It's rare to spend $50 on a cookware set with the knowledge it could last a lifetime. Cast iron sets are capable of that while imparting incredible flavor in to your food.
Cast iron cookware is suitable for virtually any type of cooking whether it's on a stove top, in an oven or over a campfire. Cast Iron cookware also has the benefit of better heat retention. Since cast iron retains heat better than any other type of cookware, you get a perfect even sear every time.
Cast iron cooking is becoming very popular once again at the professional level (restaurants, culinary schools and cooking shows) as well as in the home kitchen.
Click the play button to see the deal I found in use with a professional chef who has appeared on the Food Network.
Features of the Pur-Chef cast iron skillet set:
- Ideal for frying, sautéing, cooking, grilling, and more.
- Heavy duty, timeless and safer than any type of cookware.
- Factory pre-seasoning makes this easier to clean and more effective than home seasoning.
- Provides superior heat retention for cooking.
- Can be used in an oven, stove top, for slow cooking and even over a camp fire.
- Expected to sell out extremely quickly today.
- Higher performance than competing sets sold for triple the price.
BUY IT NOW: $50 off Pur-Chef three-piece cast iron skillet set with free shipping
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- Just in time for your spring trip: the best travel pillow is $17 today
- This is the best humidifier and aromatherapy diffuser to help you fight snoring
- Not interested in AppleTV+? This HD antenna got the most free TV channels in tests
- This air fryer performed best in tests, and it's $80 today
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.