SPOKANE, Wash. —
Grilled Prime Rib Roast
- 4 lb Prime Rib
- Your favorite seasoning. One of my favorites is Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Let your rib roast come to room temperature, just under 2 hours or so.
- Preheat the grill to 275-300 degrees Fahrenheit. Rub every inch of the prime rib with your seasoning salt.
- Place on the grill and cook for about 2 hours and 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 130 degrees.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest for about 15 minutes.
- Medium Rare: 130-135°F
- Medium: 135-140°F
- Slice, serve, and enjoy
For more Tom's BBQ recipes, click here.
RELATED: Tom's BBQ | Dry Rub Pork Ribs
RELATED: Grilled Tequila Lime Chicken Salad
HOW TO ADD THE KREM+ APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KREM in the Channel Store.
Fire TV: search for "KREM" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.
Apple TV | Search Spokane News from KREM in the Apple store, or follow this link.
To report a typo or grammatical error, please email email@example.com.