SPOKANE, Wash. — Comedian Tom Segura will perform in Spokane in July at the First Interstate Center for the Arts, according to an announcement from the venue.
Segura, who is best known for his four Netflix comedy specials and two successful podcasts, will stop in the Lilac City as part of his I'm Coming Everywhere World Tour.
His performance is set for Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 7 p.m.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, March 25, at 10 a.m. You can purchase tickets here.
Segura is the latest act to book a date at the First Interstate Center for the Arts. The venue is set to host some big acts in the coming months, including the musical Hamilton and comedian and actor Tim Allen.
Upcoming First International Center for the Arts concerts & events:
- March 9-27: Wicked: The Untold True Story of the Witches of Oz
- April 2-3: Revolution Talent Competition
- April 9: Behold Jesus: An Easter Drama
- April 12-13: Shen Yun
- April 14: Blippi The Musical
- April 20-23: Washington State FBLA State Business Leadership Conference
- April 24: Need to Breathe- Into the Mystery Acoustic Tour
- May 1: Bert Kreisher- The Berty Boy Relapse Tour
- May 3-22: Hamilton
- June 9: ZZ Top Raw Whiskey Tour
- July 2: Baby Shark Live! 2022 Splash Tour
- July 5: STCU Best of Broadway 2022-23 Season
- July 20: Tom Segura I'm Coming Everywhere World Tour
- July 21: The Masked Singer
- August 9-14: Come From Away
- September 16: Tim Allen
- September 17: Justin Moore Country On It Tour