SPOKANE, Wash. — Restaurant Week is days away from starting and some of the chefs you can sample are stopping by Up with KREM to give us a preview of their offerings.
On Tuesday, we're checking out Thai Bamboo.
Thai Bamboo serves authentic, fresh and delicious Thai and Asian cuisine.
You can visit them at 2926 E 29th Ave, in South Spokane. They also have locations in Spokane Valley, Coeur d'Alene, and North Spokane.
You can order from this menu from Monday through Sunday, from noon to close. Thai Bamboo's restaurant week menu is $22 a person.
- Thai Pork Ribs
Baby back pork ribs (2 pieces) marinated in Thai spices and cooked until tender. Served with a tangy lime Thai dipping sauce GF
- Two Friends
Fresh green beans and snow peas sauteed in Thai Bamboo garlic tangy sauce GF
- Firecracker Shrimp
Wild shrimp (three pieces), bell peppers, and onions in a fiery chili aioli sauce GF
- Thai Bamboo Favorite’s Platter
Featuring our two most popular dishes, Phad Thai and Cashew Nut. Each entree comes with your choice of protein. Served with a scoop of Thai jasmine rice GF
- Rahd Nah
A classic returns. Your choice of protein with fresh wide noodles, broccoli, Chinese broccoli and cabbage stir-fried in chef May’s garlic gravy sauce
- Pumpkin Indian Curry
Pumpkin Indian-style curry with carrots, peas, potatoes and onions. Garnished with cashew nuts and Thai basil. Served with Thai jasmine rice GF, V
- Fried Banana
Fresh banana hand-rolled in wonton wrappers, deep-fried and topped with a caramel drizzle V
- Warm Brownie Sundae
Housemade brownie warmed and topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce
- Coconut Cheesecake
Creamy coconut cheesecake made with a gluten-free coconut crust topped with whipped cream and coconut crumble topping GF
Iron Goat serves craft beer and a refined food menu in a relaxed brewery atmosphere.
You can visit them at 1302 W. Second Ave., Spokane.
Iron Goat's menu is $22 a person. They're serving their restaurant week menu from this Monday to Sunday, from 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Bacon and Corn Chowder
Applewood smoked bacon, Yukon potatoes, heavy cream, smoked paprika and chives
- Charred Brussels Sprouts
Spicy bean paste, toasted peanuts, chili oil, cilantro, lime GF, V+
Hot coppa, mama Lil’s peppers, goat cheese, balsamic, Italian parsley
- Yellow Curry with Roasted Vegetables
Yellow curry with roasted carrots and fingerling potatoes, jasmine rice, toasted sesame and fresh herbs GF, V+
* Add chicken or tofu for $3
- Meatloaf and Potatoes
Rosemary and garlic meatloaf with whipped Yukon potatoes, brown gravy with crimini mushrooms, chive
- Chili Verde
Braised pork shoulder in a roasted green chili sauce, white rice, toasted pumpkin seeds, cotija and cilantro
- Beer Float
A scoop of vanilla ice cream with your favorite beer or soda
- Goat Cheese Cheesecake
Crustless with goatmeal stout caramel, fleur de sel
- Spiced Brownie with Ice Cream
Callebaut chocolate, warm spices, vanilla ice cream
- Buzzsaw McThunder IPA
Juicy IPA with tropical and citrus flavors $6
- Una Fria Dark Mexican Lager
Medium bodied lager with with a sweet, fruity nose and deep amber color $5.5
- Bob’s Your Uncle Porter
Full bodied porter with notes of chocolate and a slightly sweet finish $5.5
Current Kitchen serves regionally sourced scratch food. They offer thoughtfully created dishes for lunch and dinner every day.
You can visit them at 414 E 1st Ave, Post Falls, Idaho.
Current Kitchen's three course meal is $33 a person. You can order this menu from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. from Monday to Sunday.
- Deep Fried Biscuits and Gravy: deep fried biscuit dough filled with country gravy/ blood orange jam - Vegetarian
- Crispy Cauliflower: curry/ tamarind chutney/ smoked almonds - Gluten free, Vegetarian
- Duck Spring Rolls: chili lime/ radish/ sesame
- Bone in Bacon: mac & cheese casserole/ braised greens
- MiMi: brisket burger/ shoulder bacon/ candied bacon/ white cheddar/ pea shoots
- Dan Dan Noodles: 5 spice pork/ spicy sesame/ candied peanuts/ cilantro
- Sweet Corn Ice Cream: chicken cracklin/ maple/ butter caramel
- Chocolate Donuts: apple curry sugar/ vadouvan caramel - Vegetarian
- Chai Ice Cream: mochi cotton candy/ puffed rice - Gluten free, Vegetarian
- @ 6 & 7’s: Earl Grey infused Dry Fly gin/ tonic/ cucumber $8
- Panhandle Hospitality: Dry Fly Bourbon/ peach/ginger beer/lime $9
- Local Pint: Choose from seasonal offerings from Post Falls Brewing or No-Li Brewhouse $6.5
De Leon's has three locations in Spokane on Hamilton Street in the University District, on North Division Street in North Spokane and on E. 57th Avenue in the South Hill. Its three-course Restaurant Week menu is $22.
De Leon's is serving its three-course menu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Sunday. It is $22 per person.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
Hearty chunks of tender chicken breast in a rich chicken broth and topped with tortilla strips, fresh avocado, shredded cheese and sour cream
- Shareable Guacamole
Fresh avocados blended with chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro and lime juice
- House Salad
Tomatoes, black beans, tortilla strips, cotija cheese, onions and sliced avocados all in a bed of romaine lettuce. Choose from ranch dressing or chipotle ranch dressing
- Carne Asada Plate
Grilled to perfection skirt steak with your choice of flour or corn tortillas. Served with rice and refried beans on the side
- Mahi Mahi Taco Plate
Grilled mahi mahi topped with cabbage, pico de gallo and a creamy chipotle sauce. Served with rice and refried beans on the side
- The Fajitas
Grilled chicken or skirt steak with seasoned and grilled onions, green and red peppers. With your choice of flour or corn tortillas. Served with rice and refried beans on the side
- Tres Leche Cake
Light sponge cake soaked in our sweet three milk mixture
Rich and creamy caramel custard
Cream filled, lightly fried, and tossed in cinnamon and sugar
Vine & Olive serves European-inspired cuisine in Coeur d'Alene. The restaurant is located at 2037 N. Main St. Its three-course menu is $33.
The menu will be offered from 4 p.m. to close Monday through Sunday.
- Hamachi Crudo
blood orange, pickled fennel, onion micro greens, citrus chile vinaigrette GF
- Nicoise Salad
pistachio crusted ahi tuna, poached egg, kalamata olives, mixed greens, citrus honey vinaigrette GF
- Shrimp Bisque
wild shrimp, creamy shrimp broth, creme fraiche, chives
- Bucatini A’la Matricana
house cured guanciale, tomato conserva, pecorino
- Cotechino and Lentils
house cotechino sausage, warm lentil salad, wilted frisée, sabayon GF
- Braised New Zealand Lamb Shank
potato puree, roasted root vegetables, demi glace GFA
- Riesling Poached Pear
star anise, clove, crème fraiche GF, V
- Apricot Meringue Tart
apricot compote, apricot infused meringue V
- Chocolate Mousse Crème Brûlée
caramelized sugar V
Rut Bar & Kitchen serves modern American food, they feature a plant based menu and craft cocktails.
You can visit them at 901 W. 14th Ave, Spokane.
You can order this three-course meal from Monday through Sunday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. The restaurant week menu is $22 a person.
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts
coconut soubise, dijon gastrique, crispy onions, aleppo pepper V+
- White Bean Queso
red pepper couille, housemade tortilla chips GF V+
- Buffalo or Thai Ginger Cauliflower Wings
bleu cheese dipping sauce or sriracha mayo V+
- Bratwurst Bowl
beyond bratwurst, warm potato salad, fennel sauerkraut, stone ground mustard GF, V+
- Kung Pao Cauliflower Bowl
crispy cauliflower, peppers, broccolini, peanuts, pickled cucumber, over jasmine rice V+
- Truffle Mac n Cheese
grilled broccolini, coconut bacon bits, bread crumbs, aleppo pepper GFA, V+
- Chocolate Lava Brownie
served warm with coconut ice cream, chocolate sauce, candied nuts V+
- Ginger Apple Crisp
served warm with coconut ice cream GF, V+
- Vanilla Fig Shrub
Warrior Rye, Glorious fig balsamic vinegar, vanilla, soda (ages 21+) V+
Ruins serves an eclectic American menu.
You can visit them at 825 N, Monroe St., Spokane.
You can order this menu from Tuesday through Saturday, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Animal fries
Million island, American cheese GF
Pork, sour cream, hot sauce
- Dirty fries
Pork, salsa verde, aioli
- Hot Chicken Sandwich
Chili oil, mayo, iceberg
- Big Mac
Two all beef patties, special sauce, pickles, onion on a sesame seed bun
Tartar, American cheese
- Hot Apple Pie
- Peanut Buster Parfait
Ice cream, chocolate, peanuts
- Cinnamon Donut
- Iron Goat Beer
The Hidden Mother Brewery $6
- Anvil Coffee
Eyvind serves new American Cuisine.
You can visit them at 225 W Riverside Ave, Spokane.
Eyvind is serving this menu from Monday through Thursday, from 5 to 9 p.m., and Friday through Saturday from 5 to 10 p.m.
The three course meal is $33 a person.
- Blue Cheese Mousse
cacao, frisée, honey, preserved tomato, hazelnut, potato crisp GF V
- Pork Belly
pistachio, anchovy butterscotch, parsnip, roasted pearl onion, bitter greens GF
- Carrot Mousse
brown butter powder, carrot top chimichurri, garlic confit, bread crumbs V
- Chicken Thigh Roulade
harissa, potato parsnip mash, baby arugula
smoked beet purée, farro, charred roasted onion, broccoli sprout GF
- Mushroom Cous Cous Risotto
crimini, pickled mushrooms, manchego, thyme oil, greens, pine nuts GF V
- Chocolate Cake
mousse, crumble, syrup, maldon V
- Grapefruit Sorbet
pink peppercorn, coconut cream, toasted coconut GF V V+
Toasted marshmallow ice cream GF
- The Hidden Mother Brewery
Ask your server about seasonal offerings $6
- Grain Shed Brewing
- Iron Goat Brewing
Hunt serves elevated campfire cuisine.
You can visit them at 225 W Riverside Ave, Suite B, Spokane.
Hunt is serving this menu from Sunday through Thursday, from 5 to 10 p.m, and Friday through Saturday from 5 p.m. to midnight. The three course meal is $33 a person.
- Rabbit Country Pate
Pistachio, berries, greens
- Duck Liver Mousse
pickled mustard seeds, chervil, sweet preserved grapes
- Deviled Duck Egg
pickled green peppercorn, kewpie mayo, bonito, chive, wild salad greens, duck fat vinaigrette
- Wild Boar
vegetable hash, aji verde sauce, sprouts
- Turkey Tostada
sweet potato, charred Brussels, burnt rosemary thyme butterscotch/gravy
- Wild Mushroom Cassoulet
beans, pickled mushroom, rosemary
- Toasted marshmallow
graham cracker ice cream, cocoa
- Bread Pudding
candied apple, whipped buttermilk
- Cookie Dough Bon Bons
Honey Eatery and Social Club serves classic comfort food with a twist.
You can visit them at 1242 W. Summit Parkway, Spokane.
Honey Eatery's 3 course meal is $33 a person. You can order their menu Monday - Sunday, 3 p.m. - closing.
- Chorizo Potato Soup
Crema, pickled onion, cotija, cilantro GF
- Roast Beet and Orange Salad
Ginger yogurt, hazelnuts, greens, smoked ginger vinaigrette GF, V
- Crispy Fried Brussels Sprouts
Bacon, maple syrup chili sauce GF, V+
- Crispy Washington Steelhead
Ginger glaze, rice cake, sunomono, soy syrup, chili mayo GFA
- Spaghetti Stuffed Meatballs
Slow cooked pepper sauce
- Smoked Hoisin Tofu
Pickled mushroom, dashi, toasted peanuts, fried garlic V+
- Brownie with Semifreddo
- Banana Bread Pudding
Toasted milk ice cream, chocolate sauce
- Apple Donuts
- Liberty Scrumpy Cider
8 oz. pour $10
- Dry Fly Collins
Triticale, amaretto, house sour mix $13
- The Hidden Mother Brewery
Draft beer $6.5
Gilded Unicorn serves food fashioned from remembrance with a modern twist.
You can visit them at 110 S. Monroe St., Spokane.
Gilded Unicorn's 3 course meal is $33 a person. You can order this selection from Monday through Sunday, from 4 p.m. to close.
- Pea Salad
Tillamook sharp white cheddar, smoked bacon, sunflower seeds, and green onions
- Devils on Horseback
Bacon wrapped dates, stuffed with toasted almonds GF
- Roasted Asparagus Salad
Kale, roasted asparagus, Reggiano, bacon, shaved red onion, cherry tomatoes, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Mediterranean Mac
Lemon and herb shrimp, roasted asparagus, red peppers, and green onions in a white cheddar sauce
- Portobello Philly
Sliced and marinated portobello mushrooms, vegan cashew cheese sauce, onion jam, and bell peppers on a Doughlicous hoagie
* Substitute focaccia bread to make it vegan!
- Southwest Chicken & Waffles
Spicy fried chicken, savory cheddar and herb waffle, gravy aioli, andouille poblano hash, sweet peach cabbage slaw
- Vegan Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake bites, seasonal sauce, lattice cookie crumble V+
- Banana Pudding
Meringue cup, adult banana custard, banana chips, vanilla cookie, rum infused caramel sauce
- Southern Belle Cocktail
Port Wine, Bourbon, Coffee Liqueur, Cream
- Iron Goat Brewery
Pale Ale $6
- Townshend Cellar Sangiovese
2011 Red $10
- Madonna of the Meadow
Warrior Liquors Rye, bourbon, sfumato, cardamom $11
Wandering Table serves locally sourced American food.
You can visit them at 1242 W. Summit Parkway, Spokane.
Wandering Table's 3 course meal costs $33 a person. Wandering Table is serving this menu from Monday to Sunday, from 3 p.m. - close.
- Chorizo Potato Soup: Crema, pickled onion, cotija, cilantro - Gluten free
- Roast Beet and Orange Salad: Ginger yogurt, hazelnuts, greens, smoked ginger vinaigrette - Gluten free, Vegetarian
- Crispy Fried Brussels Sprouts: Bacon, maple syrup chili sauce Gluten free, Vegan
- Crispy Washington Steelhead: Ginger glaze, rice cake, sunomono, soy syrup, chili mayo - Gluten free alternative
- Spaghetti Stuffed Meatballs: Slow cooked pepper sauce
- Smoked Hoisin Tofu: Pickled mushroom, dashi, toasted peanuts, fried garlic - Vegan
- Brownie with Semifreddo: Butterscotch
- Banana Bread Pudding: Toasted milk ice cream, chocolate sauce
- Apple Donuts: Caramel Sauce
- Liberty Scrumpy Cider: 8 oz. pour $10
- Dry Fly Collins: Triticale, amaretto, house sour mix $13
- The Hidden Mother Brewery: Draft beer $6.5
Wiley's Downtown Bistro creates a positive energy through culinary service and excellence.
You can visit them at 115 N. Washington St., Spokane.
Wiley's Downtown Bistro's 3 course meal costs $33 a person. Wiley's is serving this menu from Monday through Sunday, from 4 p.m. until close.
- Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken: Soup chicken stock base, jalapeños, sharp cheddar cheese, fresh herbs, and a touch of cream. a must try! - Gluten free
- Roasted Beet Salad: fresh spring greens tossed in a balsamic white truffle vinaigrette, topped with roasted beets, toasted hazelnuts, and goat chèvre - Gluten free, Vegetarian
- Classic Caesar Salad: crisp romaine hearts, tossed with a classic creamy caesar dressing, house croutons, and parmigiano-reggiano cheese - Gluten free alternative, Vegetarian
- Yellow Curry Chicken or Tofu: housemade yellow curry with just the right amount of kick, with your choice of tofu or chicken. served with a coconut rice cake, sweet peas, heirloom carrots, roasted red peppers, and micro pea shoots -Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Braised Beef Short Ribs: roasted for 16 hours with rosemary and thyme. served with green peppercorn red wine pan sauce, cougar gold scalloped potatoes, and fresh vegetables - Gluten free
- Prawns Linguine: five extra jumbo shrimp, sautéed with white wine, garlic, capers, sun-dried tomatoes. finished with a splash of cream, parmesan and chiffonade basil - Gluten free alternative available
- Chocolate Pot de Creme: a rich, decadent dessert featuring coconut cream, chocolate, and a hint of spice. let us know if you would like it vegan! - Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan alternative
- Bourbon Creme Brûlée: delicious custard with scraped vanilla beans and orange peel. finished with a bourbon-cayenne-nutmeg caramel and topped with whipped cream - Gluten free, Vegetarian
- Seasonal fruit crumble: fresh fruit cooked with earth balance, brown sugar, maple and spices. topped with crunchy crumble - Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- River City Brewing’s Sappy Roots IPA
- Maryhill Winery Malbec: earthy, balanced wine with plum and tobacco, and a nice spicy finish $11
- Huckleberry Lemonade: featuring warrior vodka, housemade lemonade, and locally picked huckleberries $9
Republic Kitchen & Taphouse serves the craft foods they love to eat.
You can visit Republic Kitchen & Taphouse at 120 E. 4th Ave., Post Falls. They'll be serving their restaurant week menu from Monday-Sunday, 11 am - until closing.
- Popcorn Cauliflower
Crispy fried cauliflower tossed in local hot sauce served with pickled carrots then topped with Brush Creek Blue Cheese GF, V
- Biergarten Beef Rib Skewers
Marinated beef steak skewers served with parsley emulsion, red pepper sauce and pickled onions GF
- Northwest Salad
Roasted beets, goat cheese, red onion, baby spinach, candied pecans, and huckleberry vinaigrette GF, V
- Curry Cauliflower Tacos (2)
Grilled marinated cauliflower atop warm tortillas, red pepper sauce, coriander chutney slaw, yogurt sauce, cilantro, marinated red onion, and pickled jalapenos GFA, V
- Pulled Pork Sliders (2)
Slow cooked and shredded pork with plum bbq sauce, crispy fried jalapenos, shaved onions and garlic aioli.
- Pub Roast
Slow roasted beef, tallow braised potatoes, pickled carrots, wild mushrooms, jus, herb emulsion and sherry GF
- Eton Mess
Caramel meringue, chocolate cream, macerated berry, pistachio crunch V
- Porter Chocolate Brownie
With salted caramel ice cream and fudge sauce V GFA
- Pumpkin Donuts
Spiced sweet cream and cider caramel sauce V
- Prohibition Cooler
North Idaho Cider with ginger beer and lime juice $5
A Townshend Cellar’s red blend mixed with juices and served with fresh fruit $5
- Peachy Palm Berry
North Idaho Cider $5
Downriver Grill is a uniquely Spokane fine dining restaurant. They offer local, seasonal and fresh food.
You can visit them at 3315 W. Northwest Blvd., Spokane.
Downriver Grill's three course meal costs $33 a person. This menu will be served Tuesday through Sunday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Caesar Salad: romaine, grilled lemon, garlic confit, Parmesan crisp, Caesar dressing - Gluten free
- Chef’s Daily Soup: made with the freshest ingredients
- Crispy Pork Belly: house kimchi, citrus maple glaze, apple relish - Gluten free
- Braised Beef Pappardelle: fresh pasta, Gorgonzola cheese, port wine reduction, fried leeks
- Chicken Marsala: sautéed cremini mushrooms, Marsala cream sauce, seasonal vegetables, house potatoes, fried leeks
- Grilled King Salmon: cilantro-lime rice, yellow curry, fresh mango salsa, micro greens - Gluten free alternative available
- House Beignets: dusted in confectioner’s sugar and served with bourbon caramel and seasonal jam - Vegetarian
- Chocolate Almond Pot de Crème: rich chocolate custard, topped with sea salt - Gluten free
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Pudding: served with vanilla bean ice cream, bourbon caramel - Vegetarian
- Warrior Sling Shot: Locally distilled gin, lemon vodka, elderflower, fresh lemon $10
- Townshend Cabernet Sauvignon: 2010 Columbia Valley, Wash. $9
- Perry Street Pilsner: Locally brewed, craft-style Pilsner $6
Conchinito Taqueria is a fine dining Mexican restaurant in downtown Spokane. They offer chef made tacos with fine dining technique, craft cocktails and beer.
You can visit them at 10 N. Post St., Suite 14, Spokane.
Conchinito's three course meal costs $22 a person. This menu will be served Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday-Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Elote Bowl: Roasted corn, cumin and smoked paprika crema, scallion, jalapeno, shishito peppers, crispy pickled onion - Vegetarian
* Gluten-free on request
- Queso Fundido: Creamy Asadero and sharp cheddar cheese dip with house made chorizo sausage, shishito chile, preserved tomato salsa and tortilla chips - Gluten free.
- Bay Scallop Ceviche Tostada: Marinated in chile, lime and cilantro with pickled red onion, marinated cucumber, serrano chile and leche de tigre - Gluten Free.
- Taco Meal: Choice of any two tacos with a side of rice and black or pinto bean
- Any Karina’s Bowl: Any taco meat over rice and beans, guacamole, xni pec, cotija, crema, cilantro- chips or fresh tortillas
- Any Three Tacos: Pick your three favorites
- Churros: Cajeta caramel or chile-chocolate dipping sauce - Vegetarian
- Horchata Panna Cotta: Almond horchata custard, chile mango coulis, candied almond, whipped cream - Gluten free, Vegetarian
- Chile Chocolate Atole: Mexican drinking chocolate served with hazelnut wedding cookie and Mezcal whipped cream - Vegetarian
* Make it boozie- add reposado tequila and mezcal $6
Das Stein Haus is Spokane’s authentic German pub and eatery.
You can visit them at 1812 W. Francis Ave., Spokane.
Das Stein Haus' three course meal costs $22 a person. You can order from this menu Monday-Sunday, 4 pm-until closing.
- Bratwurst: Housemade sausage served with stone ground and dijon mustard - Gluten free
- Soft Pretzel: Fresh baked pretzel stick served hot with sweet mustard and a creamy cheese sauce - Vegetarian
- German Specialty Salad: Fresh mixed greens, beets, cucumber balsamic dressing and housemade German potato salad
- Chicken Cordon Bleu: Breaded chicken breast stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese then baked and topped with creamy mornay sauce. Served with rice and house veggies.
- Schweinebraten: Tender smoked bone-in pork roast with peppercorn sauce served with garlic mashed potatoes and house veggie
- Sauerbraten: Roast beef marinated in a red wine seasoning brine and slow roasted. Served with spaetzle and red cabbage
- Apfel Strudle: Thin pastry baked with apples, walnuts and raisins served hot with whipped cream and cinnamon
* à la mode $1.50
- Tuxedo Truffle Mousse Cake: Marbled short cake layered with creamy vanilla and chocolate mousse
- German Chocolate Cake Cocktail: Dessert in a glass! Vodka, coconut rum and hazelnut liqueur in a chocolate and coconut rimmed glass