This smoking blackberry margarita recipe from The Everyday Hostess is scary good for Halloween!
But don’t worry, it won’t spook your tastebuds -- it’s the perfect potion to enjoy after the kiddos are done trick-or-treating!
The best thing about this drink is that it only takes eight ingredients and it’s easy to make. Check out the video above and learn how to whip up this tasty beverage this Halloween!
LINK: The Everyday Hostess
- 8 blackberries
- 4 sage leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 dash orange bitters
- 1 chunk of dry ice
Cocktail shaker and muddler needed
1. Put blackberries, sage leaves and sugar in cocktail shaker and muddle together (if you don’t have a muddler, a large spoon will suffice… the idea is to crush the berries and leaves to get the juices out)
2. Add lemon juice, Grand Marnier, bitters and tequila
3. Shake well
4. Place chunk of dry ice in a glass (a little goes a long way here, and use tongs to grab the dry ice! You’ll regret touching it with your bare skin)
5. Pour mixture over dry ice for smoking effect
6. Serve with a straw and enjoy!