Here's Tom's recipe for hamburger with garlic herb butter!
- Prepare butter ahead of time:
- About 1 and 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic (for speed, Tom uses garlic out of the jar)
- Fresh chopped chives (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 stick of butter (warmed to room temperature)
- Mix in bowl or food processor
- Put butter on a sheet of waxed paper and roll it up
- Refrigerate to firm up and cut into slices for hamburger
When making hamburger patties, insert the herb butter into the patty and cover with meat. Salt and pepper the hamburger patty and grill. Serve with cheese, tomato, lettuce, and onion.