Video - Outbound Yahoo Video Feed

«Back to main video page
  • Dryer lint sparks fire in North Spokaneadd to reading list  

    Posted on January 6, 2014 at 11:55 PM

    Updated Tuesday, Jan 7 at 12:01 AM

    Lint in a dryer vent sparked a fire in the basement of a house near the intersection of Washington and York according to fire officials.Firefighters knocked the fire, but had to close part of York while they vented the home.

    By KREM.com
More
Share

More Outbound Yahoo Video Feed Videos

More