Video - Outbound Yahoo Video Feed

«Back to main video page
  • Oregon JV football bus fire caused by battery malfunctionadd to reading list  

    Posted on September 6, 2013 at 11:54 AM

    Updated Friday, Sep 6 at 12:00 PM

    Firefighters determined the fire on a bus carrying the junior varsity football team for Central Catholic High School was caused by a battery malfunction in the engine compartment.

    By Evan Sernoffsky, kgw.com staff
More
Share

More Outbound Yahoo Video Feed Videos

More