Every week when Tom grills beef he’s also helping fight hunger. For this year’s Tom’s BBQ Forecast we teamed up with Washington’s Beef Community. In doing so if you buy St. Helen’s beef at Rosauers between now and Labor day 10 cents from every pound (up to $20,000) will be donated to, Beef Counts, to help feed local families in need.
Here's the recipe for Tom's beef and pork ribs!
To make his pork ribs:
- sprinkle the ribs with the barbeque spice (preferably sugar based)
- wrap ribs loosely in foil and grill them indirectly on the grill
- during the last 15 minutes, remove from the foil and grill on low heat to char the ribs a bit. Make sure the pork ribs are cooked thoroughly!
For his beef ribs:
- sprinkle with a spice (preferably pepper based, such as Montreal Seasoning)
- grill indirectly with the bone or fat side up for at least half the time
For BOTH the pork and beef, you can coat the barbeque sauce during the last 15 minutes of grilling. But Tom prefers to serve the sauce on the side!
Cut, and serve.