As good as Gabe Marks is on the football field - and he was very good in his record breaking 2015 season - he can be just as dynamic in front of a microphone.
Marks put his NFL hopes on hold for one more season at Washington State, in which he hopes to set Pullman 'ablaze'.
Before he and the Cougs kickoff 2016 against Eastern Washington September 5th, Marks sat down with KREM 2 Sports Director Darnay Tripp. The two covered a variety of topics in their two-part one-on-one interview:
- Why he came back for his senior season
- His relationship with Mike Leach
- How media members can become 'little demons'
- Biblical reenactments that could star Luke Falk
- Why personality should win you a Heisman
- What it takes to be a tough wide receiver (and what in turn makes Darnay 'soft')
- How he has grown during his years in Pullman