Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Listeria outbreak from caramel apples has killed four
- Tech Young people find community on YouTube
- Tech Instagram follower counts plunge after spam purge
- Obama: Sony "did the wrong thing" when it pulled movie
- Parents of accused Aurora shooter plead for his life
- Stephen Collins: 'I'm not attracted to children'
- Brennan: Michael Phelps a changed man? We'll see
- Thieves beware: Baby Jesus has GPS
- Child quarantined after Chicago airport Ebola alert
- Eight children found dead in Australian home
- 'People' mag crowns Sexiest Woman Alive
- Judge: Arizona dreamers can apply for licenses Monday
Waitress gets 'tip bombed' with huge surprise gratuity
Marijuana dispensary pulls pot-smoking Santa art
Police stop pursuing nearly 79,000 fugitives
Bill Cosby fires back as new accuser speaks
Graphic: Airport holiday travel survival guide
Colbert signs off during 'emotional' night
See a stunning solar flare captured by NASA
2014 quiz: Were you paying attention this year?
Crystal ball: 10 cars that won't survive 2015
Derby the dog runs miles with 3D printed prosthetics
We are what we eat: U.S. diversity shapes cuisine
Photos: Top images of 2014
President Obama said he wished Sony would have talked to him before deciding to put 'The Interview' on the shelf.
A federal jury found the City of Puyallup, Washington did not violate the privacy rights of 12 inmates when they recorded them on camera in various forms of undress, including using the bathroom.
The ride-sharing company Uber will stop picking up customers in Portland for three months. The agreement comes after weeks of the company operating illegally. The city will now work to update regulations so Uber can operat legally.
Sickweather monitors Facebook and Twitter to track the flu and other illnesses. Researchers have found people's social media posts are strikingly similar to CDC reports.
Derby was born with deformed front legs, but 3D printing technology has put a new spring in his step.
Two men are accused of teaming up to steal a Barbie Car and other toys from a Florida Walmart. The Polk County Sheriff's Office said one man pretended to have a heart attack to create a distraction while the other man wheeled out the goods.
An unsuspecting waitress got the tip of her life. Megan Asadi was working her regular shift at a Herndon, Virginia restaurant when she received a $1,200 dollar tip on a $128 tab. The single mom is a refugee from Iran that just became a U.S. citizen.