Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Washington Menendez indicted on federal corruption charges
- Nation California orders first-ever mandatory water reductions
- Business McDonalds raises pay for 90,000 workers
- Out of the loop today? We have what you missed
- Bob Barker returns to 'The Price is Right'
- Brutal hit could cost Jets a playoff spot
- Mom of children found in freezer charged with murder
- Church cancels convention over Indiana law
- Yoko: Cynthia Lennon was 'great person' and mom
- Southwest adds bag fees – for April Fools' Day
- Fiorina backs religious freedom, marriage equality
- Soon to be legal in Florida: Living in sin
Post-winter purge: How to declutter your space for spring
The 5 best 'Lip Sync Battles'
Green with envy? Honda unveils stunning new Civic
UConn president tells coach Kevin Ollie he can't travel to Indy meeting
Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: Samsung's finest phones yet
Bell: Skipping draft worse for Winston, Mariota than NFL
GM, Ford sales fall; Fiat Chrysler's up for 60th month
Gotcha! April Fools' Day entertainment gags
Iran nuke talks extended to Thursday
Rieder: Newspaper future is one (or $1) vexing question
NCAA, if you don't like Indiana law, go to Cuba: column
6 things you didn't know about marshmallow Peeps
Regardless of gas prices, everyone wants to save money at the pump. So follow money expert Matt Granite's five tips for gas savings, which include the best time to fill up your tank.
Astronauts aboard the International Space Station captured these stunning images of Super Typhoon Maysak in the Pacific Ocean.
With the passing of Gary Dahl, the creator of the Pet Rock, let's take a look back at some of the best toy fads ever. Get ready for some serious nostalgia.
Thieves in Georgia were able to make off with a store's 10-foot metal rooster despite it weighing over 300 pounds.
In time for April Fools' Day, Google is using Maps to pay tribute to a classic video game Pac-Man, allowing users to play it in their own city streets.
Opportunities for a second chances come in many forms. For a Rottweiler named Brutus, he's taking steps towards a new lease on life – steps that wouldn't be possible without prosthetic limbs.
Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which takes effect July 1, would prohibit laws that "substantially burden" a person's freedom of religion unless the government can prove a compelling interest in imposing that burden.
Photographer Johnny Joo gained access to an abandoned mansion once owned by boxing legend Mike Tyson. More of Joo's photos can be found at Facebook.com/JohnnyJooPhotography and ArchitecturalAfterlife.com.
USA TODAY's Ed Baig reviews the newest in the HTC line-up, the HTC M9, a phone that while stylish just does not quite keep up with competitors.