Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Dylann Roof facing more charges in Charleston rampage
- Tech How to stop your smartphone from tracking your moves
- Nation Now Colorado offers long-term birth control, sees abortions plummet
- Why this woman hid her pregnancy for 8 months
- Dillon: Horrific wreck shows NASCAR must change
- States face shaky financial futures; pensions at risk
- Police raid home of Subway pitchman Jared Fogle
- F-16, Cessna collide in mid-air in South Carolina
- S.C. Senate approves removal of Confederate flag
- Jill Scott is 'completely disgusted' by Cosby
- Wounded veteran fights through pain in costume
- Boy beaten for taking a slice of birthday cake dies
Texas-shaped pool seeks landmark status
'Can't Buy Me Love' star dies at 43
FSU QB dismissed after video shows him punch a woman
From tattoos to diving with sharks, these super fans are obsessed
Starbucks drinks to cost up to 20 cents more
Flood of help pours in to identify girl, 'Baby Doe,' found in Mass.
The best one-tank road trips for summer
30 years ago, Live Aid rocked the world
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
July political cartoons from Gannett cartoonists
The enemy's bullet that traveled through his head took away Matt Birr's ability to work or drive but this wounded veteran found a special way to make people smile.
Dallas Police Officer Terigi Rossi was suspended after an interaction caught on video showed him telling a teen he would break his neck if he didn't shut up. The officer told investigators it's a "verbal technique" he uses.
These shark lovers don't just wear their hearts on their sleeves, they have the objects of their affection tattooed on their skin!
A grizzly bear at the Minnesota Zoo used a basketball-sized rock to shatter one of five layers of laminated safety glass at his exhibit. The zoo says the public was never in danger.
A rural Minnesota county built its very own 'turtle tunnel' to help migrating animals cross a busy highway without being hit. The tunnel has dramatically reduced the number of vehicle-animal collisions.
A Florida neighborhood is on edge after a swarm of African bees has repeatedly attacked people passing by.
Fidelity Investment's Jeanne Thompson offers three simple steps to become a 401(k) millionaire.
Two months ago, a golden retriever named Hero was living on the streets of Istanbul. At the time, the Taylors were looking for a friend for their one-eyed golden rescue named Jack. See how Hero found his forever family over 5,000 miles away.
A new fitness trend tracks your health by wearing a device, often in the form of a wristband. While they do encourage people to exercise, doctors say that these devices cannot control one important aspect of fitness and weight loss.