Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Islamic State beheads 8, led to death by teens
- Nation Now New York City roller coaster stuck on opening day
- NCAAB Duke denies Gonzaga Final Four berth in 66-52 win
- See the first photo of Carrie Underwood's baby
- Biggest news you missed this weekend
- Tsunami warning for parts of Pacific after quake
- Report: Co-pilot talked captain out of cockpit
- Ind. gov.: Not budging on religious freedom law
- Confederate flag causes stir for Diversity Week
- Exec who slammed Chick-fil-A is on foodstamps
- 2 bodies found in debris of NYC building blast
- Arab League agrees on military force to combat Iran
Air Canada plane skids off runway; 25 hurt
Ohio school district, police join to battle pot farm
Bieber exclusive: 'My life is not easy'
Danica Patrick ties record set by Janet Guthrie
What the 'religious freedom' law means for Ind.
Boeing to create a forcefield (yes, an actual forcefield)
For millions, 401(k) plans have fallen short
Saban dismisses Taylor from team after arrest
Iran nuclear talks face Tuesday deadline
Quiz: How did Starbucks, other brands get their names?
Women talk pay gap, feminism and body image
Full coverage: Starbucks and USA TODAY #racetogether
You won't believe where this Texas honky tonk is located. Spoiler alert: it's not in Texas.
These adorable bear cubs will make your day. The pair charmed visitors at the Smithsonian Zoo during their debut.
Rae Mohrmann has run a marathon in every state. The 67-year-old grandmother is now training for her 100th race, but this time, the toughest stretch may be at home in Ferguson, Missouri.
Emerald City Comicon costumes come in all shapes and sizes, so it's hard to pick favorites. However these stood out from the Seattle crowds for very specific reasons.
These lucky riders got to be among the first to take a ride on the just-opened Fury 325 roller coaster.
In his first interview since announcing his departure from boy band One Direction, Zayn Malik says the hardest part was letting down his fans.
Pergrine Church is somewhat of a rain-maker... or rather, a rain-art-maker. See how his works of art surprise and bring smiles to unsuspecting pedestrians on Seattle's soggiest days.
Survivors of the tornado that hit parts of Oklahoma recall the harrowing experience.
A bear that got stuck in a neighborhood tree was successfully brought down by rescuers.