Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- NCAAB Michigan State edges Louisville in OT for Final Four berth
- Nation Now See the first photo of Carrie Underwood's baby
- Business U.S. oil storage crunch might cut crude prices
- Ind. governor says religious freedom law won't change
- Biggest news you missed this weekend
- 2 bodies found in debris of NYC building blast
- Report: Co-pilot convinced captain to leave cockpit
- Exec who slammed Chick-fil-A is on foodstamps
- Islamic State beheads 8, led to death by teens
- Arab League agrees on military force to combat Iran
- Air Canada plane skids off runway, 23 hurt
- Iran nuclear talks face Tuesday deadline
Vacation rentals make hotels more like home
Ohio school district, police join to battle pot farm
Bieber exclusive: 'My life is not easy'
See the first photo of Carrie Underwood's baby
Online crooks prefer famed 'Black Card'
Danica Patrick ties record set by Janet Guthrie
Boeing to create a forcefield (yes, an actual forcefield)
For millions, 401(k) plans have fallen short
Saban dismisses Taylor from team after arrest
Quiz: How did Starbucks, other brands get their names?
Women talk pay gap, feminism and body image
Full coverage: Starbucks and USA TODAY #racetogether
Survivors of the tornado that hit parts of Oklahoma recall the harrowing experience.
A bear that got stuck in a neighborhood tree was successfully brought down by rescuers.
A rescued tortoise gets a new lease on life after receiving a special prosthetic shell.
Move over dogs, another furry friend is taking over the therapy world. They're cute and cuddly just like other therapy animals, but we'll tell you why llamas could be the perfect animal to spread cheer to those who really need it.