Enter to win a Craftsman 21" Single Stage Snow Thrower!
The second set of winners will be notified on or about November 10, 2016.
The third set of winners will be notified on or about November 17, 2016.
The fourth set of winners will be notified on or about November 23, 2016.
See official rules and participating stores below.
Sety's Ace Hardware in Chewelah, WA
General Store & Ace Hardware in Spokane, WA
Erb's Ace Hardware in Lewiston, ID
Hughes Ace Hardware in Saint Maries, ID
Deer Park Ace Hardware in Deer Park, WA
Ace Hardware in Colfax, WA
Ranch and Home Ace Hardware in Post Falls, ID
South Hill Ace Hardware in Spokane, WA
Ash & Rowan Ace Hardware in Spokane, WA
Spokane Valley Ace in Spokane Valley, WA
Priest River Ace Hardware in Priest River, ID
Hayden Ace Hardware in Hayden, ID
Selkirk Ace in Oldtown, ID
Pullman Ace Hardware in Pullman, WA
Ace on Francis in Spokane, WA
Ace Hardware at Wandermere Village in Spokane, WA
Ace Hardware in Coeur d'Alene, ID
Tri-State Ace Hardware in Moscow, ID
Ace Hardware in Spokane, WA (on Monroe)
Jarm's Hardware in Cheney, WA
Argonne Ace Hardware in Spokane Valley, WA
Ace Hardware Hillyard in Spokane, WA
Seright's Ace Hardware in Rathdrum, ID
Beneway Ace Hardware in Plummer, ID
KREM 2 News/Ace Hardware Snow Blower Sweepstakes 2016
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the KREM 2/Ace Hardware Snow Blower Sweepstakes 2016 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of Washington and Idaho who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KREM(TV) (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., Ace Hardware, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will run online and in-store for four (4) weeks with four different start and end times. The overall sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 p.m. (PT) on October 24, 2016 and end at 12:00 p.m. Noon on November 21, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
The first online and in-store sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 p.m. (P.T.) on October 24, 2016 and end at 12:00 p.m. Noon (P.T.) on October 31, 2016.
The second online and in-store sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 p.m. (P.T.) on October 31, 2016 and end at 12:00 p.m. Noon (P.T.) on November 7, 2016.
The third online and in-store sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 p.m. (P.T.) on November 7, 2016 and end at 12:00 p.m. Noon (P.T.) on November 14, 2016.
The fourth online and in-store sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 p.m. (P.T.) on November 14, 2016 and end at 12:00 p.m. Noon (P.T.) on November 21, 2016.
You may enter two (2) ways: (1) log on to http://www.krem.com/features/prize-center and register to win by giving your name, age, address and daytime phone. OR (2) Enter by visiting any participating Ace Hardware Store posted here and completing an entry form there. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor, or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Entries do not carry over to the next week. Participants must enter by the deadline for each week in which they want to be eligible. All start and end times are Pacific Time.
ONLY ONE ONLINE ENTRY PER DAY AND ONE IN-STORE ENTRY PER DAY WILL BE ACCEPTED. ONLY ONE WINNER PER HOUSEHOLD.
4. Winner Selection. There will be a total of eight (8) Winners – two (2) winners of each weekly sweepstakes. On or about the Thursday following the Monday end of each weekly sweepstakes, November 3, November 10, November 17, and Wednesday November 23, 2016 one (1) winner will be selected from online entries of the preceding week and one (1) winner will be selected from in-store entries of the preceding week. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the weekly sweepstakes preceding the drawings.
5. Prizes and Odds The eight (8) winners will each receive a Craftsman 21” 179cc Single Stage Snow Thrower. (ARV of prize package: $499.99. Total ARV: $3,999.92.)
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about November 3, 2016, November 10, 2016, November 17, 2016, November 23, 2016, at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to winner notification within 5 business days. Return of prize notification as undeliverable, or failure of recipient to respond to email notification with such time period, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 4103 S. Regal Street, Spokane, WA 99223. Office visits must be between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor or in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The KREM 2/Ace Hardware Snow Blower Sweepstakes 2016 is sponsored by KREM. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available 5 days after winners are confirmed) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://www.krem.com/features/prize-center or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), KREM 2/Ace Hardware Snow Blower Sweepstakes 2016, 4103 S. Regal Street, Spokane, WA 99223. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Cassi Bruner @ Cbruner@krem.com or 509.744.8506.
© 2018 KREM-TV