2 Bellingham dogs die from eating mushrooms

Print
Email
|

Associated Press

Posted on December 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Updated Monday, Dec 3 at 3:04 PM

BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) — A Bellingham couple whose dogs died from eating mushrooms in their yard want others to know about the danger to pets.

Renee and Bill Bliss were away from home Nov. 2 when their adult son Dustin found one of their pugs dead and the other in bad shape with vomiting and diarrhea. It was later put down.

The Bellingham Herald reports (http://is.gd/r3Crrj) tests confirmed their dogs Milo and Maggie had eaten poisonous mushrooms.

Renee Bliss says people with mushrooms in their yard should take steps to protect pets and small children.

___

Information from: The Bellingham Herald, http://www.bellinghamherald.com

Print
Email
|