Electrical fire destroys Spokane Valley duplex

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. --- An electrical fire destroyed a duplex in the Spokane Valley on Friday.

Fire fighters said they responded to the fire Friday afternoon at 120 N. Bannon after a homeowner called 911.

Emergency responders said the homeowner had been outside in the backyard when she tried to go inside and discovered her house was on fire. Two cats and hamsters did not survive the fire, and it was a total loss.

SVFD said the cause of the fire was determined to be electrical. 

© 2017 KREM-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment