Lewiston man dies in motor home fire

LEWISTON, Wash. – A 77-year-old Lewiston man died in a trailer fire Monday night near 4th Avenue North and 20th Street North.

Officers arrived to the scene to find heavy smoke coming from a 1988 Ford motor home. The Fire Department arrived shortly after and extinguished the fire.

Fire personnel located a deceased man in the motor home. He was later identified as Jessie J. Gilbert.

Lewiston Police detectives and Lewiston Fire Arson investigators responded to the scene and took over the investigation.

Preliminary investigation indicated the fire was started by a propane heater inside the motor home. 

(© 2016 KREM)


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment