EPHRATA, Wash. – Another cat sparked another fire in Grant County Wednesday morning.
Grant County Fire District 13 officials said the cat started the fire from a power pole around 3:30 a.m. on Road B Northwest.
Officials said the fire spread to multiple outbuildings, junk vehicles and a camper that were sitting near an abandoned home. Luckily, crew were able to stop the fire from spreading to nearby homes.
On July 20, a cat did the same thing near the same area causing some dry brush to catch fire.
© 2017 KREM-TV