Fire crews respond to fire at Davenport Tower

SPOKANE, Wash. --- Fire crews responded to a fire in the basement of the Davenport Tower early Wednesday morning.

Fire officials said maintenance work in the basement caused sparks to travel up laundry vents to the third floor of the hotel and boxes then caught fire.

Guests of the hotel were evacuated and let back in when fire crews deemed the hotel was safe.

Officials said there were no injuries.

© 2017 KREM-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment