Man admits to starting N. Spokane RV fire

Print
Email
|

by KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on May 2, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Updated Friday, May 2 at 8:10 PM

SPOKANE, Wash. -- A motor home that caught fire near Longfellow and Rebecca appears to be a loss.

No one was hurt and no one lives in the mobile home, according to the man who said he caused the fire.

The man said he had just burned some stuff in a barrel, hopped in the shower and came out to find the fire.

The man that caused the fire said he felt “bad and stupid” for starting the fire. 

He said the RV belongs tohis friend's ex-wife.

Print
Email
|