UPDATE: Coeur d'Alene Police say the children and granparents have been located. They say the grandparents returned to the children's home sometime this morning in Coeur d'Alene. Detectives are in the process of interviewing the grandparents to find out where they've been since 3:30 p.m. Sunday. A KREM 2 News is working to find more information about what happened.
COEUR d'ALENE -- Coeur d'Alene police are looking for five people reported missing Monday morning around 2:50 a.m.
Police say two grandparents, Neil and Connie Bigelow, from Deer Park arrived in Coeur d'Alene at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday and said they were taking their three grandchildren to the lake to skip rocks, but did not give a location more specific than that.
Police say the Bigelow's and the children have not been heard from since.
The children are 13 year old Colton Morgan, 10 year old Hunter Morgan, and 5 year old Gage Morgan. The Bigelow's vehicle is described as a 2004 Dark blue Dodge Durango with Washington plates 367XTC.
- Colton Morgan- 13 years of age, 4'8, 86 lbs. blond hair, blue eyes, last seen wearing orange shorts, red short sleeve shirt under a black sweatshirt.
- Hunter Morgan- 10 years of age, 4'6, 86 lbs. Blond hair, blue eyes, last seen wearing a green short sleeve shirt under a black and white sweatshirt and blue jeans.
- Gage Morgan- 5 years of age, 3'6, 46lbs, blond hair, blue eyes, last seen wearing a two tone long sleeve shirt (unk. color) with camo colored pants, and a red coat.
- Neil C. Bigelow- 70 years of age, 6'3, 220lbs, white hair, brown eyes, last seen wearing a Indian pattern long sleeve shirt, and blue jeans.
- Connie I. Bigelow- 67 years of age, 5'5, 200lbs, white hair, blue eyes, glasses, last seen wearing a green shirt and black pants.
Police say the children's parents Jeffrey and Kelly Morgan believe it is possible Jeffrey's parents took the children for a drive in the woods. Jeffrey suspects they may have had car trouble or an accident. He said his parents might have taken the children to the Bumblebee campground area at the Coeur d'Alene River. Kootenai County Sheriff's Department has been notified and is assisting in the search for the missing family.
Anyone with information on the missing family is asked to call Coeur d'Alene Police at 208-769-2320.