Family loses home in early morning fire

Family loses home in early morning fire

Family loses home in early morning fire

Print
Email
|

by KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on November 27, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Updated Wednesday, Dec 4 at 6:27 PM

SPOKANE, Wash. -- Four people, including an infant, are displaced after an early morning fire.

The fire started in the upper level of a two-story apartment building at Hogan and Marietta in north Spokane.

Crews say a faulty knob and tube wiring in the attic are to blame for the fire.

The Red Cross is assisting the family.

Print
Email
|