Dryer lint sparks fire in North Spokane

Print
Email
|

by KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on January 6, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Updated Tuesday, Jan 7 at 12:01 AM

 SPOKANE, Wash—Fire crews responded to a house fire Monday and closed part of a North Spokane street for an hour.  

Lint in a dryer vent sparked a fire in the basement of a house near the intersection of Washington and York according to fire officials.
 
Firefighters knocked the fire, but had to close part of York Street while they vented the home.

Print
Email
|