SPOKANE, Wash. -- Firefighters responded to a fire at a business in Northeast Spokane Wednesday morning.
The blaze was reported at Bullseye Amusements near the intersection of N. Havana Street and E. Joseph Avenue. A large cloud of smoke could be seen for miles.
The owner of the business told authorities he had fired up a wood stove inside the building. When he went outside, he saw smoke and hurried back inside to try putting out the fire with a garden hose. It was not clear how flames from the stove spread to the building.
There were no injuries reported.