Fire burns guest house behind E. Central Spokane home

Fire burns guest house behind E. Central Spokane home

Fire burns guest house behind E. Central Spokane home

Print
Email
|

by KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on March 15, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Updated Saturday, Mar 15 at 8:41 AM

SPOKANE, Wash. -- Crews responded to a fire at what appeared to be a guest house in East Central Spokane Saturday morning.

The fire was reported around 7:15 a.m. on the 1700 block of E. 1st Ave., near N. Madelia Street.  Two engines from the Spokane Fire Department responded and quickly got the fire under control.

There were no reports of injuries.

Print
Email
|