Woman taken to hospital after fire scare in Spokane home

Woman taken to hospital after fire scare in Spokane home

Woman taken to hospital after fire scare in Spokane home

Print
Email
|

by KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on December 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Updated Wednesday, Nov 13 at 2:15 AM

SPOKANE, Wash. -- A woman was transported to a local hospital for minor injuries following a fire scare in Spokane.

It happened around 8 a.m. Saturday at a home near Post and 28th.

Firefighters say smoke billowed in the elderly woman’s home when the furnace overheated. She pressed a life alert button to alert emergency crews.

Flames never sparked, but heavy smoke filled the house. She was transported for smoke inhalation.
 

Print
Email
|