Fire officials knock out house fire Saturday in just 10 minutes

Print
Email
|

by KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on December 28, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Updated Sunday, Dec 29 at 12:40 PM

SPOKANE, Wash— An accidental house fire in North Spokane Saturday night allegedly started from a wood stove.

Firefighters responded to reports of smoke coming from the roof of the  house on the 3000 block of E. Rowan.  They were able to control the fire within 10 minutes of arriving according to officials. 

No one was injured in the fire, but three rooms and part of the attic were damaged according to fire officials. A tenant and his dog are displaced as a result.

Fire crews spent several hours removing damaged material from the home.
 

Print
Email
|