SPOKANE, Wash.-- Spokane Mayor David Condon planned to deliver the annual State of the City Address Friday.
The Mayor will focus on his plans and vision for the next three years and beyond for the City and for the Spokane community. The Mayor also will talk about accomplishments from 2012, his first year in office. He is planning some interactive features to go with his address, including live posting from the address on the City’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
The speech will be shown live on CityCable 5.
The Mayor will deliver the speech a second time on Friday, Feb. 22, at noon in the Council Chambers in the lower level of Spokane City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
The Mayor’s address also will be replayed on CityCable 5 on:
- Friday, Feb. 8, at 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 9, at noon.
- Sunday, Feb. 10, at 8 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 11, at 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 16, at 10 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 17, at 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 20, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 24, at 6:30 p.m.