Kitchen fire destroys CDA motor home

Print
Email
|

by KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on July 26, 2011 at 6:17 AM

Updated Tuesday, Jul 26 at 6:17 AM

COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho—An early morning fire destroyed a motor home Tuesday in Coeur d’Alene.

Fire crews said it happened around midnight near Huetter Road and Seltice Way.

Firefighters said a man living inside was cooking something on the stove when it caught fire.  The fire then spread to the outside of a towing company business next door.

The flames destroyed the motor home but the business only suffered minor damage.

Fortunately, no one was hurt.
 

Print
Email
|