SPOKANE VALLEY-- Crews responded to a fire at Ed's Motorcycle Service & Supply on Wednesday just after 11 a.m.
Fire officials say a motorcycle caught fire in the basement of the business while mechanics were working on it.
Employees were able to extinguish the fire before evacuating. Due to the amounts of chemicals in business, The Spokane Valley Fire Department sent crews.
Sprague was reduced to 2 lanes near the Display House.
Officials say a lot of smoke came out the front door and fire crews worked to air out the building.