LIBERTY LAKE, Wash. -- Firefighters were battled a garage fire in a wooded area Tuesday morning.
Firefighters said nobody was hurt after the detached garage caught fire. Three people in a nearby home were evacuated safely.
A neighbor's dog reportedly woke up her owners and alerted them by barking after the flames broke out. The owners looked out the window and saw the garage had caught fire. Those people then contacted the owners of the garage in the nearby house to tell them what was happening.
There was no immediate word what may have caused the blaze. Crews began to knock the fire down shortly before 7 a.m.