Knox denies latest murder plot scenario

Print
Email
|

by KING 5 News

KREM.com

Posted on May 2, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Rafaele Sollecito, Amanda Knox's ex-boyfriend, told the TODAY Show Friday that the report released by an Italian appeals court was "full of errors."

"There are mistakes all over the pages. They invented new evidence. They pictured something happening that was never happening. They invented a fiction, a real fiction, inside their report," said Sollecito.

Watch full interview

In January, Sollecito and Knox were convicted for the second time in the 2007 murder of British exchange student Meredith Kercher. The pair's first conviction had been overturned.

In a CNN interview Thursday, Knox also disputed the report.

"It's only speculation that convicts us. It's evidence that acquits us," said Knox.

Knox and Sollecito will appeal the most recent conviction.

 

Print
Email
|