My Paper Pinwheel shares with us a fun treat--St. Patty's Mint Pretzel Rolos.
St. Patrick’s Day is just a few days away! I wanted to share with you an easy snack. Irresistible! I call these Mint Pretzel Rolos!
Rolos--Look out for the Rolos are already unwrapped, which is a blessing in itself!
Pretzels--Any shape will do!
Mint Flavored M&M's
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Place all the pretzels on a cookie sheet and place a Rolo on top.
- Put it in the oven for less than 3 minutes, just enough to melt the chocolate.
- As soon as you pull them out of the oven, you will take one of your mint M&M's and smash it down into the Rolo.
- Once all the M&M's have been placed on top, put the cookie sheet in the fridge to harden the chocolate.
Voila! One addicting treat!
Let's kick it up a notch! Wrap it up and give it as a treat.
- Use a 2-inch puncher to punch out the printable and tape it to a green straw.
- Fill up your cupcake container with the Mint Rolo Pretzel treats.
- Cut out a spot on the lid so you can insert the sign you just made.
- Place the cupcake container inside the green cupcake liner for a extra pop of color.
Super easy and yummy! This makes a great treat for your little one's teachers or classmates!
Note: Instead of the cupcake container, it will also be a hit if you use a cellophane bag.
Thanks, Thuy for sharing!