I love the idea of spray painting a branch wreath and decorating it. Jessica just made this super cute wreath and is going to show us how it's done:
Did you say spray paint and Chevron? I'm so there! Create a chic wreath just with frugal supplies from your fave craft store. I used my craft store coupon and the wreath only cost me around $5. Gotta love cheap chic! Here we go!
- Wreath- any size you like
- Embellishments- Hobby Lobby had lots of choices in their scrapbooking section. If you plan to hang this outside, just keep in mind that paper flowers will not do well.
- Ribbon- Did you hear me squeal when I saw the Chevron ribbon? I had to have it!
- Acrylic Paint
- Spray Paint- I picked this up at Lowe's. You can't beat $4 for a can!
- Hot glue gun- Oh my trusty glue gun! It has witness many creations!
- Wooden Letter
Spray paint the wreath as much or as little as you want. I did not worry about covering the sides or back. I think it's part of the charm.
Paint the letter. Once it's dries, glue the embellishments onto it.
Create your bow with the ribbon. This ribbon was too wide for this bow so I cut it in half. Gotta love the raw edges of burlap.
I added a bling embellishment. I totally believe everything in life needs to shine! Now take your bow and letter and glue it to your wreath.
Display it where it makes you smile. My wreath lives in my kitchen! Enjoy!