I have seen a TON of people posting about ING Direct and I have never done so...until today. This is a crazy cool deal and I think it's worthy of mentioning. Check this out: Open Electric Orange checking and get a $76 bonus and $76 more for making the switch. That's $152 just for trying checking the way it's supposed to be: Free.
How it works
- Open Electric Orange June 30th – July 3rd and get:
- A $76 bonus – Make a total of 5 purchases using your Electric Orange Card or Person2Person Payments (or any combination of the two) within 45 days.
- Card purchases can be either signature or PIN-based.
- This bonus will be deposited into your new Electric Orange by August 22nd.
- $76 more for switching – Set up Direct Deposit and have two Direct Deposits of at least $250 post to your Electric Orange by August 31st.
- Your other $76 bonus for setting up Direct Deposit will be automatically deposited by September 10th.
- Bonuses are only available for new Electric Orange checking.
WOW! We're talking FREE MONEY! This would be a great to use it as a savings account or extra spending account. People rave about it, so I think I'm going to try it out! Open your Electric Orange account with ING too!
Disclosure: Affiliate links in post.